Moisture Infusion Mask
NEW | Antioxidant HydroGel Treatment
SIZE: 12 Treatments per box. 1 treatment includes 2 pads, upper and lower.
FEATURES: Our new professional mask treatment takes advantage of hydrogel technology to deliver powerful hydration to the skin. The transparent mask can be used with or without an LED treatment, but its design and formula will enhance the performance of LED light therapy and synergistically provide better penetration of the active ingredients into the skin.
- Helps reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Helps brighten and even out skin tone
- Deeply replenishes hydration and seals in moisture
- Age-Defying Peptides: Addresses fine lines, wrinkles, and loss of facial volume
- Snow Mushroom: Polysaccharide extract that has similar water-binding ability as Hyaluronic Acid
- Hyaluronic Acid: Helps keep the skin plump and hydrated; supports elasticity, suppleness, and a reduction in the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Antioxidant Botanicals: Provides anti-inflammatory, brightening, hydrating, and firming benefits
FREE OF: Gluten, parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Cruelty-free.
Appropriate for all skin types.
HOW TO USE: After cleansing and exfoliating skin, remove mask pieces from the sachet and gently remove the film from both sides. Apply lower piece to skin first, followed by upper piece, and gently press into place. Remove when complete and massage excess serum into the skin.
Water, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Ceratonia Siliqua (Carob) Gum, Carrageenan , Xanthan Gum, Potassium Chloride , Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Sucrose, Allantoin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Sodium Hyaluronate, Tremella Fuciformis (Mushroom) Extract , Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Centella Asiatica Extract, Dioscorea Japonica Root Extract, Ethyl Hexanediol, Laminaria Japonica Extract, Ulmus Davidiana Root Extract, Viola Mandshurica Flower Extract, Disodium EDTA, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, Ceramide NP, Copper Tripeptide-1, Hexapeptide-9, Nonapeptide-1, Tripeptide-1