Retinol Routine Booster - Retail
1% Retinol Solution | NEW
SIZE: 1 FL OZ / 30 mL
FEATURES: Refine pore size and diminish the appearance of wrinkles, fine lines, and uneven skin tone for visibly radiant skin. Formulated with our 1% Universal Tri-Retinol Complex and exclusive, patented peptide CellRenew-16, this unique technology allows for a higher retinol percentage, improved benefits, and better absorption, while helping to bypass the skin’s inflammatory response.
Introducing Universal Tri-Retinol.
HydroPeptide has created an intelligent retinol designed for every skin type that provides a gentler approach to the powerhouse ingredient while still delivering all the results.
Designed to jumpstart cellular renewal and turnover, retinol encourages an enzymatic reaction that expedites the "shedding" of older skin cells to make room for new ones.
- Diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Refines the look of enlarged pores
- Improves visibly uneven skin tone and texture
- Helps reverse signs of skin damage and photoaging
- Delivers reparative benefits without irritation and inflammatory response
Clinical Study Results, after 4 weeks of product use, 24 female subjects aged 35-69 years:
- 100% of participants showed improvement in skin elasticity
- 92% of participants showed improvement in fine lines & wrinkles
- 92% of participants showed improvement in skin firmness
- 88% of participants showed improvement in skin radiance
- 88% of participants showed improvement in pore size
- 83% of participants showed improvement in hyperpigmentation
Appropriate for all skin types.
HOW TO USE: In the evening after cleansing, apply a pea-sized amount of Retinol Routine Booster to your fingertips and press into clean, dry skin, avoiding the eye area and lips.
CONTRAINDICATIONS: Do not use retinol products if you are pregnant or nursing, taking prescription acne medication, or in conjunction with waxing, chemical peels or resurfacing procedures. Always use a high, broad spectrum sunscreen when using this product.
YOUR RETINOL RHYTHM
Starting Out: Be sure to give skin a 3-day rest period from other active ingredients before incorporating Retinol Routine Booster or Retinol Eye Renewal into your regimen for the first time. When using other actives, such as products with a high percentage of Vitamin C, or having undergone specialized peels or device treatments, your skin can be at risk for over-stimulation. We recommend this rest period to avoid compromising your skin and to achieve optimal results.
One of the many benefits of using Universal Tri-Retinol is the slow-release of Retinoic Acid activity in the skin delivers the ideal, steady-state activity for healthy stimulation. We recommend starting out slowly by using the product once and then allowing minimally 48-72 hours before using the booster again.
This delay will allow your skin to process the Universal Tri-Retinol for the first time without overwhelming the activity in your skin that can lead to inflammation. After this initial uptake, you can then start to find your optimal frequency of use and integrate it effectively into your skin care routine.
Frequency of Use: Many of our users find the ideal frequency to incorporate Retinol Routine Booster and/or Retinol Eye Renewal into their regimen is 3-4 times each week. For most users, we recommend avoiding use of the product multiple nights in a row to prevent overstimulation. By increasing the usage of the product more slowly, your skin will be able to adjust and embrace a new cadence, allowing for a more favorable response.
A key benefit of the Universal Tri-Retinol is the staggered release of retinoic acid activity in the skin. Due to this steady state of activity, you may find that your skin experiences a delayed response to its potency. This is why a brief pause to avoid overstimulation is recommended in between each use.
Over time, you may gradually increase frequency to every other night or nightly, as tolerated, but the optimal frequency for most users will be 2-4 times per week.
- 1% Tri-Retinol Complex: Proprietary, targeted release retinol blend that helps bypass inflammatory response. Reduces the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles and uneven skin tone and texture.
- 5% CellRenew-16: Our exclusive patented peptide stimulates essential structural proteins and keratinocytes for improved barrier function.
- Niacinamide: A form of vitamin B3 that visibly brightens and reduces the appearance of uneven skin tone, calms redness, and diminishes the look of enlarged pores.
- Hyaluronic Acid: Restores barrier function and increases hydration and lipids.
FREE OF: Gluten, parabens, phthalates, or sulfates. Vegan and cruelty-free.
Water, Niacinamide, Hydroxypropyl Starch Phosphate, Cocoglycerides, Propanediol, Glycerin, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ascorbyl Glucoside, Sodium Hyaluronate, Lecithin, Disodium EDTA, Hyaluronic Acid, Tocopheryl Acetate, Retinol, Retinyl Linoleate, Glyceryl Diretinoate, Allantoin, Bisabolol, Hydroxyphenoxy Propionic Acid, Camellia Sinensis Leaf Extract, Lysolecithin , Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Steareth-2, Steareth-21, Caprylyl Glycol, Myristol Pentapeptide-16, Phenoxyethanol